If you are one of those people who would like to cut carbs in your diet, listen well!
Zucchini has become my staple whenever I decided to reduce my carbs (rice, spaghetti, bread, etc.) Why is it good?
- Easy to find and affordable
- High in antioxidants
- Rich in water so it contributes to healthy digestion
- This fruit (yes it is fruit!) has low calorie density so it makes you feel fuller longer
- Super easy to add to any food recipes!
One cup of cooked zucchini provides :
Protein: 1 g
Fat: Less than 1 g
Carbs: 3 g
Fibre: 1 g
Having that said, lets see how can we add zucchini to a dish.
– Add raw to salad
– Stir-fried or Saute
– Spiralized it and make it zucchini noodle like at Juice Queen!
Juice Queen provides healthy food with a dish of law carbs uisng zucchini noodles and other types of vegetables, Find out more about us https://juice-queen.com/healthy-food/